Sun is shining

First blog post and I am not entirely sure what to write. I might as well explain the name of the blog. "Snaps for" is a reference to Legally Blonde 2. Anyone who has seen this movie will know what it means and to those who haven't I will give you a very brief explanation. They have a Snap Jar at their office and when someone does something good it goes into the Snap Jar. Every so often, all the workers sit around and read out the things their colleagues have done & everyone snaps their fingers and says "Snaps for Elle" or whomever is the recipient of the snaps!

And Mosely is my cute puppy's name.

So Snaps for Mosely it is!



5 comments:

objects of whimsy said...

hello Mother here....your very first comment in blogland. YAY! Some advice the writing is good but you could do with some images particularly on your header region (a title image.
If you want to learn to do it yourself go to pugley pixel she has lots of tutorials on setting up your blog in blogger that are easy to follow. She also has lots of photoshop tutorials for making it all pretty.
My other suggestion is if oyu want to learn photoshop and the other programs in the suite signuo for lynda.com it costs Approx $20/month and has great video tutorials.
Im loving the little foto of mosely left of screen.
So looking forward to more posts :)

love Mum xxx

Unknown said...

I think I have finally got the picture sorted out! I will get you to check it when you can and see if it works :)

Unknown said...

You cant half tell I wrote this at midnight...

objects of whimsy said...

no I think you may be suffering from blogfever

Helenbeee said...

well you ve done it well done

Post a Comment